We are not talking about a part time Social Service here, instead we are talking about uplifting an entire marginalized section of the society, and they are in crores. So, it’s not a part time activity, but it’s a LIFETIME REASON what we ALL MUST LIVE for!! – One India Campaign
Alhamdulillah, under the guidance of THINKERS, with the help of DOERS, we DREAMERS, with COORDINATION as our Skill-set and ROLES varying Project to Project, have witnessed successful launch of few projects for, of & by the Community recently, as an initiative of different Organizations. Please find below the report card of OIC (One India Campaign), from one of our representatives’ where they toured Delhi NCR, Mewat, Lucknow, Banda, Allahabad & Azamgarh to market and share the ideas of different verified NGOs, and raise calls for their support, so that the idea, references, case studies and resource can be replicated all across.
- OIC started its tour, on 27th July, 2018, by a personal meeting with Br. Omar Gautam in Delhi. Discussed about searching possibilities for Educational & Documentation needs of Minorities, in North India. Took his inputs on OIC’s Blocks Development Program.
- Next meeting was arranged with Dr. Zafar Mahmood, President- ZFI. Took him through the OIC Quarterly Report, Q2-2018, and took his inputs on the same. Inasmuch, discussed about the UPSC Coaching Project of ZFI and role OIC can play to increase its outreach, through OIC’s Capacity Building Mentor/Talent Hunt Project.
- Next meeting was with Br. Naved Hameed, President- Mushawarat. Presented him the OIC Quarterly Report, Q2-2018, and took his inputs on the same. He congratulated the team, wished them well and promised every support possible.
- Next meeting was with Maulana Mahmood Madani Sb. OIC’s Young Leaders Team presented him the OIC Quarterly Report, Q2-2018, and took his inputs on the same. He congratulated the team, wished them well and promised every support possible.
- OIC’s last meeting in this tour was with Dr. Zafarul Islam Khan. Discussed about searching possibilities for Educational & Documentation needs of Minorities, in North India. He, being already aware of the progress, appreciated the efforts and gave his blessings to the entire team.
- Next meeting was with Maulana Salman Nadvi in Lucknow, on 30th July, 2018, where we presented him the OIC Quarterly Report, Q2-2018.
- OIC Team, in its quest of connecting with different Indian Organizations working to improve the educational and economic situation of marginalized section of the Indian Society, addressed a General Meeting of different Minorities’ NGOs in Mushawarat Office, Delhi on 27th July, 2018 evening.
- Next General meeting was with Khudai Khidmatgar’ s team in Sabka Ghar, Ghaffar Manzil, on 28th July, 2018.
- Next General meeting was organized on 30th July, 2018, in Lucknow, under the patronage of Maulana Jahangir Sb in his Madarsa. Team took the audience through the OIC Quarterly Report, Q2-2018, which was very much appreciated.
- On 27th July, 2018, OIC team visited Greater Noida to congratulate Shabnam Aunty and her team for their initiative of a One Teacher School, under Blocks Development Program.
- Conducted a Taleemi Conference in Chilawali Village, Mewat, under Blocks Development Program, on 28th July, 2018.
- Conducted a Taleemi Conference in Khilauka Village, Mewat, under Blocks Development Program, on 28th July, 2018.
- Next Organizational visit was to one of the company’s (ODUP) office in Lucknow, established as per the Needy to Business Owners Project of Entrepreneurship Development Program.
- Next Organizational Visit came, when the Team traveled to Banda on 1st August, with its plans of upgrading a Madarsa to Modern Islamic School, under Blocks Development Program.
- Next visit was to the Madarsa of Maulana Ammar Sb, in Allahabad. The team checked the Madrasa’s accounts book, and promised to help them to overcome their debt of 1.2 M INR.
Some Programs & Projects
Program 1 – “Capacity Building Hunt Program”
This Program intends to hunt the Capacity Building Options in terms of Sponsor, Talent or Mentor, in order to ensure an easy meeting of needy, mentor and sponsor.
- Capacity Building Sponsor Hunt Program– This Program intends to first find some reliable and trusted institutions working for the Capacity Building of the Community at any level, and then finding sponsors for the institution. In 2018, we intend to help these Institutions by finding sponsors for 10% of the total strength of kids these institutions support. Also, we keep monitoring the development of our kids by frequent surprise visits to the premises of those institutions. Eg: – Nida us Safa YateemKhana, Dar-e-Arqam YateemKhana, Bihar Anjuman Scholarship Project etc.
- Capacity Building Talent Hunt Program– This program tries to search eligible talents for some trusted and proven uplifting programs. Eg: – Huffaz Program, CPO30 Program, Media training Program etc. Aap humein Hafiz dein, aur 3-4 saal mein Dr. Hafiz lein, In Sha Allah– was a huge hit!!
- Capacity Building Mentor Hunt Program– This program tries to counsel students and connect them to the Mentors they need. Eg: – Deoband College LLB Program etc.
Program 2 – “Blocks Development Program”
- Project OTS (One Teacher School)- This Project intends to establish a One Teacher School in each and every needy area/mohalla of India.
- Project DOC4 (Drop Outs Control & Career Counselling Center)- This Project intends to establish a center in each and every district of India, to control the Drop-Outs rate and provide local Career Counselling.
- Project CPA (Counselling & Placement Academy)- This Project intends to establish a center in each and every district of India, to provide job/higher education counselling and placement assistance to pass-outs.
Project – “Needy to Business Owners”
This Project intends to establish businesses in India that would reserve certain percentage of their annual profit for the promotion of entrepreneurship skills among the neediest ones, like widows, orphans etc. He also raised a call to get business for such companies. Few such companies are-
- Glaregen Law Solutions Pvt. Ltd.– For registration of companies, NGOs, schools, audits etc.
- FuGenTex Solutions Pvt. Ltd.– For IT solutions, websites, services etc.
- El Contento Pvt. Ltd.– For travels, tourisms, event management etc.
- Exeligo Pvt. Ltd.– For commodities, hardware etc.
- ODUP Pvt. Ltd.– For facility management services
- Grainy Gain Chocolates– For chocolates, sweets etc.
- Launched 3 One Teacher Schools of Blocks Development Program in Noida & Greater Noida, under the leadership of Shabnam Aunty.
- Launched a Project- Media Professionals Workforce, of Capacity Building in Media & Journalism Program, under the leadership of Policy Times, Delhi, by triggering an 8-10 months residential training program of around 40 trainees in Delhi & Nagpur.
- For another Project- Media House, of same Capacity Building in Media & Journalism Program, had a meeting with a gentleman and discussed the idea and possibility at length.
- Launched couple of initiatives, as per OIC’s PAPS (Preparation Academies for Public Services) Project.
- Launched a new OIC Chapter- Mewat Chapter.
- Got commitment of at least One Teacher School in every village of Hathin, Mewat by the end of November, 2018.
- Rolled out Blocks Development Program to Chilawali, Khilauka & Nuh Villages of Mewat.
- A DOC4- Drop Outs Control & Career Counselling Centre in got launched in Siwan.
- Received 21 sponsors for different schemes of Capacity Building Sponsor Hunt Program(http://1indiabook.com/charts/Capacity_Building_Sponsorship_Program.html)
- Jobs Awareness Project kick-started with the help of a paid employee, under the management of a Bhagalpur NGO, sponsored by OIC-Jubail Chapter.
- Got commitment of 10 Huffaz from Mewat, 5 Huffaz from Banda & Allahabad Madarsa each for Huffaz Program, next year.
- Marriages of yateem girls = 3
- Admissions in degree courses = 6
- Admissions in professional training courses = 40
- Jobs = 11
Come on Brothers & Sisters- Rise for the cause!! Just by donating some money for the cause won’t solve our problems, neither getting emotional would do. We need to start using our brains, and devote a small portion of our time for the cause. We need to have that “SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY & ACCOUNTABILITY” to synchronize all the efforts being done. So, let’s START doing the toughest and most impacting job- UNITING, SYNCHRONIZING & OPTIMIZING!!
Ho gayi hai peer parvat si, pighalni chaahiye,
Is Himalaya se koi ganga nikalni chaahiye!!
Mere seene mein nahin, to tere seene mein sahi,
Ho kahin bhi Aag, lekin Aag jalni chahiye!!
NAAM jiska bhi ho, bas KAAM hona chahiye!!