Dear OIC Coordinators,
In order to work towards the main Objective of OIC, there are few points, we all need to understand.
- OIC is a loosely bonded network of different Social Working Teams working across the country.
- In case, honorary services option does not exist for any particular project, OIC raises the call for donations within the OIC Network.
- Anyone from OIC Network can take up any project and is entitled to raise concerns/call for help to respective OIC Department/Zonal Coordinator.
- OIC Coordinator then performs a 5 level OIC Projects Strategic Checks (OIC PSE) upon the Project-
- MOBILIZING- Mobilize all possible Connects (outside/inside OIC Network) doing similar work/project.
- SYNCHRONIZING- Synchronize the efforts of all possible Connects doing similar work/project and develop a synergy between them.
- UNITING- Unite all possible Connects doing similar work/project and form teams.
- CHANNELIZING- Developing a proper channel between different teams working on similar projects, to ensure the Impact gets Stronger.
- OPTIMIZING- Optimize the Output, by ensuring there is NO Duplication of Work or any LEAKING Bucket. Let us do it, only if NO ONE is doing it.
- OIC Coordinator, discusses this with OIC- Executive Committee, in weekly meeting, and if passed, contacts Sponsors (over mails keeping firstname.lastname@example.org in cc).
- Sponsors transfer the help in registered bank account of respective DOERS only, as OIC is a Campaign and not a registered Organization, and does not have any official bank account, so does not accept any donations.
- Since OIC is a Campaign and not a registered Organization, it cannot GUARANTEE complete help, but yes, HELP is guaranteed, so OIC Coordinator MUST make it clear to all OIC- Connects that “COMPLETE & ABSOLUTE DEPENDENCY and ACCOUNTABILITY upon OIC MUST be AVOIDED.
- OIC Coordinator is required to present a summary of FUI (Funds Utilization Index) to Executive Committee and Sponsors.
So, in the light of above points, here also, things go a bit CAUTIOUS way.
Thanks & Regards,
OIC- One India Campaign,
A Campaign- a CLOUD from DREAMERS, THINKERS & DOERS, to CONNECT the Dots, BRIDGE the Gaps & CONTROL the LEAKING BUCKETS of Capacity Building, Economic Development, Women Empowerment, Social Causes, Media, Advocacy, Daawah & Political Empowerment issues of Marginalized Indians, by MOBILIZING, UNITING, SYNCHRONIZING, CHANNELIZING & OPTIMIZING all the efforts already being done, thus, ORGANIZING and ENSURING the COMPLETION OF THE UPLIFTMENT CYCLE, for ENABLING them to play a PIVOTAL role in their Personal, Community, Country Growth!!
STRENGTHEN THE WORKFORCE- Re-Enforce The HELPERS !!
WE CAN’T HELP EVERYONE, BUT EVERYONE CAN HELP SOMEONE !!
“TAHAMMUL, HIKMAH & SABR”